Monday, March 18, 2019

How He Speaks to Me

"I trust You, Lord Jesus.  I trust You, Lord Jesus.  I trust You, Lord Jesus!"

That is my life-line affirmation for today.  I am hanging on to this truth with all I've got.  I'm pausing from the study of how Jesus speaks to women in the Bible to focus on how Jesus speaks to me...today. 

He speaks to me in the messages and words of my sisters in Christ:  "Remember your History with Him."  "Peace and tranquility today."

He speaks to me in the messages and words of my husband:  "I love you." "You are OK!"

He speaks to me in the lyrics of songs in the radio:  "My fear doesn't stand a chance when I stand in Your love!"

He speaks to me through His Word:  "Be still and know that I AM God!" (Psalm 46: 10)

He speaks to me in the test, as it becomes another opportunity to trust Him.

I'm hanging on to You, Dear Lord.  I am trusting You, and You alone!  I am confident in Your love and mercy.  You are the Great Healer and You have already healed me!  I leave my fear and anxiety at the foot of the cross, and You will raise me in Victory!  Great is Your Precious Name!  Lord Jesus, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.