Sunday, January 21, 2024

Struggle with Worry? Maybe the Next Series of Posts Can Help

 Struggles with worry? Me? 

Nah!!!

HA!  I don't struggle with worry.  I embrace it...I look for it.  I worry even when there's nothing to worry about thinking, why...thinking, maybe I should be worried about something.  Yep, worry is me, alright...deep sigh...

When my dear friend brought up the book Winning the War on Worry by Louie Giglio, my first thought was..."yeah right? like that's a war I can win...sure..."

I'm ashamed of my inability to trust God's power completely.

But, I bought the book.  I've read the introduction. And I'm ready to put on the Armor of God to fight in this war, because I'm sick of being oppressed by fear and worry.  It's about time I stop my defeating attitude and dive into the arms of Jesus, the One Who Has Defeated evil and exposed all his tricks.  It's about time I surrender to Christ, trust His promises, and let Him scoop me out of the pit I've dug for myself.

As I read this little book, I'm going to try to use this space to process my reflections and sort my thoughts.  I hope it is useful to whoever is reading my musings and maybe we can walk together on this road to freedom, guided by the Light of His Presence.  In the Precious Name of Jesus we pray.  Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.