Friday, March 19, 2021

Happy Birthday, Danny!

 We are told all the time that we need to count our blessings...name them one by one...well, today, I would like to count and name one of the most life-changing blessings I've received from Our Heavenly Father:  my husband, Dan.

A day like today, quite a few years ago-I'm not going to reveal his age here, just suffice it to say that we were roaming our high school's hallways in the 80s-Dan was born.  And to me, his birthday is a day to rejoice...because it is the day that God decided to bring into the world this creature that would eventually go on to college to meet this alien, to eventually form a culturally diverse union that has brought meaning to my existence.  

So, all I wanted to say is that, I don't want to miss this opportunity to celebrate Dan's birthday and proclaim to the internet void, that I am blessed for calling him mine.  I haven't gotten many things right in my life, but one of those few things was to say yes, when he asked me almost 30 years ago.

Well, that's all for today.  Just a heartfelt desire to say Happy Birthday, Danny!  May the Lord continue to bless us for many more years, and may our adventures keep piling on.  In the Precious Name of Jesus, our Lord.  Amen!














No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.