Monday, November 5, 2012



Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He chose for His inheritance.  
Psalm 33: 12

On the eve of such an important election, I stand on the promise that this land belongs to Our God and that as such, we are under the protection of his perfect will. 

From His perspective, the decision has already been made.  Victory has been won! From ours, we still wait in anticipation of the outcome.

Regardless of what happens, we trust for we know that we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony, as seen in Revelations 12: 11.

We trust for we know that You, the Holy One of Israel, the Most High God, is also the Lord of this land and have the power to heal our nation:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7: 14

Therefore, we humble ourselves before You, pray and seek your face.  We come to You with our nation in our hearts and pray that our beloved land that You so graciously have given to us be healed and be a nation where Truth reigns, life is respected, and where Your people are free to worship You without having to choose between obeying the laws of men or the laws of God for they are one.

I surrender and take refuge in YOU, Lord, as I repeat in my mind and soul:

In You, O LORD, I  have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.  Psalm 71: 1

I am going to cast all my anxiety upon You, Lord.  You are King!  The Lord will reign forever and ever.  Exodus 15: 18

Those who know Your name trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.  Psalm 9: 10

Remember to say a prayer as you "pull the lever"



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.