Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lord of the Storm



I know what it is like to be caught in the wind

I’ve been there.

I’ve been tossed by the waves

I’ve felt the waters rise all around me.

I’ve been there.

I know what it feels like to be caught in the storm

I know the fear all too well.

Seemingly helpless and alone

Adrift, forgotten

But Truth comes to my rescue

Because even if I can’t remember

The winds and the waves still know Your Name.

Even if the whole world chooses to ignore You,

And pretends You are not here

You are the Lord of the Storm

And the raging waters and the tempest

Still obey the sound of your voice.

You stand with me

You hold my hand

You calm my fears

You hush the winds

You still the waves

Your creation still obeys your commands!

Please re-ignite the fire in my soul

Even when my heart is lukewarm

You are the Prince of Peace

You are the Lord of the storm.



Let me let You be the Lord of my storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.