Monday, September 28, 2015

Farewell to Summer

It was a time for all kinds of things under the sun...

It was a time to relax...VEGAS´ Style!



A time to spend precious moments with my favorite girls!



A time to visit exotic and new places with a dear friend...
A time to be lazy...


...and a time to be daring





A time to be at the beach with family...


A time to be silly with friends.





A time to reconnect with my roots and remember where I came from...




A time to chill out in the sun...



A time for milestones...




And a time to let go...

All in all...when the bitter cold blows from the north
these are the memories I will hold on to
these are the memories that will keep me warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.