Thursday, January 25, 2018

Our Battles Part 3

Well, it's been two days that I have stayed away from Pepsi or Coca Cola and I praised the Lord for that.  I know it sounds too small a thing to make such a big deal, but there is nothing too big or too small for the Lord!

"For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel-- these are the eyes of the LORD which range to and fro throughout the earth." Zechariah 4: 10

The eyes of the Lord move around all the earth. They see it all. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good. (Proverbs 15: 3)

So, who am I to determine what He sees or not?  Who am I to determine what is too small or too big for Him to take care of?  I just want to be faithful and bring it ALL to Him.  I want to let go and surrender everything at the foot of the Cross.  

I want to really believe that what author Holley Gerth says in her book, You're Going to Be Okay is true:

"You are a beautiful, wonderfully created woman with gifts to offer this world.  You make a difference more than you know.  you are called by God and have a purpose that is beyond what you can even imagine.  He has a good plan for you, and with Him you are unstoppable." (109)

And the only way I can realize all these truths about myself is if I completely trust Him in the big and in the small...

May the Lord's presence be felt strongly in our lives today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.