Friday, February 27, 2015

Every Morning...



We all know very well how the road of life is not a smoothly paved, coastal highway with a scenic view traveled in an auto-piloted luxury vehicle. Rather, it seems, at times at least, more like a rocky path in the middle of hostile territory on board of an Amish buggy in the dead of winter.

What are we to do? Are we to just to give up to a hopeless existence and wait to die soon?

I don’t think so.

The Lord, Our Maker, wants us to have life, and have it in abundance! (John 10: 10)

Therefore, even though life gets tough sometimes, I will not lose hope…that’s why…

Today I cling to His promise that,

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,

for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.
It is good for a man to bear the yoke
while he is young. Lamentations 3: 22-27

Every day is a new beginning. Every day brings in new hope. Every day is another chance to seek His face and find His will. Every day His mercies are renewed and to that hope I cling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.