Friday, March 13, 2015

Our God Delivers!



Do we ever take time to stop and meditate on the delivering power of our Lord? How often do we pause to breathe in His goodness and acknowledge His Hand upon us? Have we lately considered the things He has delivered us from or through? Well, if we haven’t done it in a while, let us do it right now! Let us grab this moment and realize that from the very beginning He promised that He’d watch over us and keep us as His treasured possession.


I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." 
Genesis 28: 15

The LORD watches over you-- the LORD is your shade at your right hand; 
Psalm 121: 5

Let us thank Him for His promise to be Faithful to us as we abide in Him,

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 
John 15: 7

Today, let us cling to His promise of deliverance found in the words of Isaiah 43. As spiritual heirs of Jacob, we claim these words as our own. We claim them and we hang on to them for we too are Israel

But now, this is what the Lord says—

he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.



When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.


When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; Isaiah 43 1: 3

I stand today as a witness to these words because He has delivered me from more than I can declare…

He has delivered me through it all…

And one day, He will deliver me by that, which will be my gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you! Let me know what you think.